Characters: Eddie, Janet, Joe, Richard, Shula, Usha
- Richard is starting to cheer up after Mrs Barraclough’s rapid demise, Usha attempts to cheer him up with a visit to the cinema to see “The Juror” – another Ambridge reference to the real world, although why they would want to see that one is beyond me!
- Eddie and Joe are counting their profits from the car boot sale, and, against her better judgements, persuade Shula that two more would mean their BSE losses would be mainly evened out. Simon won’t be happy though …
- Janet’s still after furniture for the vicarage and takes some, but not all, of Richard’s, and Usha is still not happy with the amount left.
- Work on the playground has started.
- Usha’s deal with Jefferson-Crabtree nears completion
Summarised by: Chris Harrison