Characters: Clarrie, Eddie, John, Pat, Shula, Tony, Usha
- Clarre has still got a smile on her face, briefly wiped off when her signed photo went temporarily missing – Eddie was touting copies for sale!
- Tony wasn’t happy at the revelation that John was assuming he’d be a soft touch over the loan for John to buy Neil out. Pat is keen to see a speedy resolution but Tony wants to be more sure that John is serious.
- John had phone calls from Hayey about him helping with a playgroup trip to Bridge Farm – and one from Kelly ….
- Usha has started at Jefferson Crabtree, and Shula is touched to see Mark’s name still on the nameplate.
- Shula goes to lay down the law at Grange Farm. Eddie says that the law permits them 14 a year, but Shula is adamant that they can have one more (and only one more) otherwise they’ll be in breach of tenancy.
Summarised by: Chris Harrison