Characters: Brian, Debbie, Jennifer, John, Neil, Pat, Tony
- Disasters aplenty at Home Farm;
- a ceiling collapses in the holiday cottage, rather than send the guests home, Brian suggests moving them into Kate’s cottage – after moving Kate out, of course.
- At which point Kate rings to say she’s broken down, demanding to be collected. Brian is not happy – nor will Kate be.
- Bridge Farm is similarly affected;
- John’s very touchy, he’s not happy with Neil’s opposition to the plan to turn the pigs organic,
- Pat and Tony are starting to lay down the law over board and his use of their machinery and time to work at Home Farm.
- John’s being overtly helpful, but his parents see through it – and he doesn’t want to talk about Hayley.
Summarised by: Chris Harrison