Radio Times: Jazzer’s out to get Fallon.Characters: Fallon, Jazzer, Jill, Lynda, Phil, Ruth
- Lynda has called to discuss with Phil his contribution to her Victorian Experience; he is happy to play for her but she also wants him to dress up for the part. No, he would look absurd.
- Jazzer finally gets to talk to Fallon as they wait for the Christmas lights to go on. Pip, who is parked with them for a moment because Josh needs the toilet, is more fascinated by his piercings than the prospect of the lights.
- Back in Ambridge, Lynda tries to persuade George to wear the frock coat and whiskers which Phil rejected. He is not going to do it either.
- Having resued Ruth from the busy town, Jill is administering tea and sympathy; she will take the children herself to see the lights. Tomorrow they have to be in the yard at eight for a photocall which should bring some valuable publicity.
- Jazzer is nothing if not persistent and eventually Fallon agrees to give Dross another go – but strictly music. A celebration is called for.