Radio Times: The guilt trip begins for Will.Characters: Clarrie, Eddie, Jolene, Kathy, Kenton, Pat, Sid, William
- It’s the week of the trial and Sid is anxious. Jamie will stay with Jolene at the pub while Kathy and Sid are away; Kathy expects to be away all week.
- Kathy is anxious too, especially about her outfits which she wants to get right. But now she wants to get on with it.
- George seems to be enjoying his birthday party and William is spoiling him; Clarrie wants Eddie to talk to William about his break-up, she is worried that he is so quiet. Pat has given them the story that she is going away on a course but Eddie clearly takes that with a pinch of salt.
- Eddie corners William in the bathroom but he claims they have no need to be worried. He made a mistake but Nic has gone now for good; he feels guilty that he let a woman like that into George’s life. Eddie tries to reassure him that it was not his fault.
- Later, over the washing up, Clarrie also has a word. Nic was not, as Clarrie thought, after Will’s money but she has come out of it badly. Will just wishes he had had the chance to sort things out properly.