Characters: David, Eddie, Jack, Jennifer, Lynda, Robert, Shula
- Lynda’s giving her sit-and-beg to William – after a garish paint job and some Go Faster stripes!
- Shula’s chasing Simon – who doesn’t seem to want to be caught (this time), his absence and possible desire to cause further heartache shocks David.
- Eddie’s confident of a healthy pay out from the Estate’s insurance, especially now that he’s seen Brookfield’s state-of-the-art milking parlour.
- David’s collecting for the bonfire – although the final decision of whether to go ahead hasn’t been made yet.
- Lynda’s research into Josiah Goodall shows that he was a bit of a lad, bigamy (or maybe polygamy), illegitimate children and possibly worse. Maybe Jack’s plan to name a room after him at Grey Gables isn’t such a good idea!
- Lynda still seems to think she’s in control of the plans for the pantomime.
Summarised by: Chris Harrison