Radio Times: It’s the week of Emma and Will’s wedding, but Will is worried that Emma is getting last minute nerves and could be about to back out. If only it were that simple.Characters: Alan, Brenda, Clarrie, Eddie, Emma, Neil, Roy, Susan, William
- Will seems pretty miserable for his wedding day. Clarrie doesn’t know how Eddie can tell – he was too hung over on his too remember.
- Emma rings Will to say they will be happy in Greg’s cottage after all. She doesn’t want anything to spoil their day.
- Susan is panicking. The hairdresser is late. Brenda seems to be trying to talk Emma out of it but she says she is sure.
- When Emma gets to the church, Will is there but he won’t go into the church without talking to her. He doesn’t want marry her if he isn’t sure she loves him the way he loves her. She is the first thing he thinks about in the morning and the last thing he thinks about at night. He doesn’t think Emma loves him like that. But she says she couldn’t love him more for the man he is. He’ll make great husband and a great Dad. Will is over the moon.
- The vows go ahead, Will has chosen a poem, Clarrie cries, they finally get there!