Radio Times: The chick returns to the nest.Characters: Brian, Caroline, Greg, Jennifer, Joe, Lillian, Roy
- Joe is recording more of his Jottings. Brian and Jennifer hear it on the way back to Ambridge with Phoebe. She’s been very good. Its been a wonderful holiday altogether. It was good to see Adam again. Even Brian thinks they have a lot in common. He has a lot of knowledge and experience.
- Roy has to leave the hotel early to pick up Phoebe its not very convenient but Caroline will cope. It makes up for the late night with Lillian drinking in the bar. She seemed very subdued. Roy tells Caroline the filming was rather chaotic. It hasn’t gone very well at all. It won’t be Grey Gables as much as Fawlty Towers.
- Joe is now asking the audience to phone in if he is making up his stories.
- Caroline tries to persuade Greg to filmed to show some of the country activities on offer. The producer thinks Greg is just the sort of person the female viewer will go for. He is not keen.
- Brian is telling stories about their holiday. Phoebe was very good. She is looking great. Kate got a bit upset when it was time to leave. Lucas seems to be a steadying influence on her though. Kate has sent a present for Hayley. Lillian pays an early visit but Brian escapes to collect Alice. Lillian explains that Scott is still seeing Brenda. She is very upset Betty asked her to sort Scott out as if she were his mother. She was so humiliated – Scott will have to pay. This isn’t the first time. He’s gone too far now. When he gets back from London he won’t know what hit him.