Radio Times: Eddie flexes his entrepreneurial muscles.Characters: Alistair, Eddie, Joe, Neil, Roy, Shula, Tom
- The cider is flowing freely at the Grundy barbecue, though it’s not all generosity on Eddie’s part; he takes photos of his guests with Barbarella the Berkshire, then offers prints at £1 a time. He’s planning to charge car owners who’ve overdone the cider for overnight parking, too.
- Shula’s down in the dumps; the parents of the child who broke a wrist falling from a horse are going to sue her for negligence. Alistair isn’t entirely sympathetic.
- Susan’s not too pleased, either. The story of her being locked in the shower has spread across the county, and she has to take a lot of teasing.
- Tom’s new romance is occupying most of his waking thoughts. Roy thinks she must be something if it meant dropping Kirsty for her. But then Kirsty arrives at the barbecue – with Sam.
- Neil has had too much cider, but he and Susan have to be up early, so they bid Eddie a rather slurred goodnight, followed by an even more slurred Shula. Everyone agrees, despite Eddie’s blatant money-grabbing, it’s been a great evening.