The death of Phil Archer marks the end of an Ambridge era but new life is on the way as Helen decides to enter single-motherhood, to the consternation of her father. The Brookfield Archers experience the joys of teenage children with love-sick Pip eventually being dumped over the phone and Josh being caught in the act of tagging with Jamie; in the wake of his father’s death, Jamie gets into lots more trouble, his problems exacerbated by Kenton’s split from Kathy. Of course Sid’s death weighs most heavily on Jolene, who is finding life in Ambridge very difficult now, though newcomer Harry is most helpful and has made a big impression on Fallon too. Alice and Christopher marry in secret and Kate returns to wreak havoc in her usual fashion. Matt, released from prison, loses no time in putting one over on his ‘friends’ at Borchester Land.
Most recent episodes
- Johnny makes life difficult for Tom and Elizabeth takes advice from Oliver 23 August 2018
- The Borsetshire Blue mystery remains unsolved and Alistair seeks refuge from Jim’s attempts at lifting his spirits. 22 August 2018
- Borsetshire Blue is no longer the cheese of choice at Grey Gables 21 August 2018
- Lily’s plans for the future take shape. Pip’s plans for the grazing take shape. 20 August 2018
- Harrison is shocked to hear of Freddie’s situation but pleased to hear that Ambridge may have a new female cricketer 19 August 2018